Book Loans and BYUH Store Credit
- All full-time students currently enrolled in school are eligible for a $450 BYUH Store credit.
- Students must show BYUH ID at time of purchase.
- Book loans can be used on the Monday of the week prior to the first day of school.
- Book loans are closed on the last day of the semester.
- Book loans will be charged to the student account at the end of each month.
- Book loans must be repaid prior to registering for classes for the following semester and before graduating.
The purpose of the book loan program is to allow students to be fully prepared for classes at the start of the semester. Once employed, students are then able to earn money to pay back their book loan throughout the semester.